I miss touring. And I miss my three lost comrades, though none of them read this blog and therefore will probably not discover my sentiments.
Hell, I miss friends I talk to/bitch to semi-regularly, but haven't seen in ages. (Fellow bloggers, I mean you!)
I want the election to wrap, with black and blue results (if you get my drift).
I want to go see Phish in March, but can't foresee that miracle.
I want to make money (like really pull in the dough) after a night running around the wee little wine bar. And if I'm going to Solstice a couple nights a week, I want the driving to and fro to be worth my while, and my extra gas purchases.
I want to be a great server so as to be a great SOMETHING right now. Before my next great, uh, something else...some place else, which may or may not rhyme with Cashville.
R-O-C-K in the U-S-A!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment